available 24 hours a day and anywhere on site for you!
available 24 hours a day and
anywhere on site for you!
our service is there for you around the clock –
indispensable for cooling emergencies.
with the 24-hour emergency service from acr you are
always on the safe side.
for an even higher level of service, acr offers you
a remote monitoring option for many rental devices.
If on-site troubleshooting is nevertheless required, the system analysis helps to deal with the problem. The service technician can then obtain the materials required for the repair in advance to keep machine downtime to a minimum. Integration is straightforward: by transmitting the data via the mobile network, there is no need to interfere with the customer’s existing data network. There are therefore no concerns about data protection. Integration of the monitoring modules is available for most acr rental units as an option.
- ACR remote monitoring over the mobile data network
- Monitoring of systems with automatic 24/7 alarm system
- Minimises downtimes
- Personal access to the encrypted, web-based user interface for the user and for ACR specialists, with minimal access times to the system
- Real-time information and system trends
- Determination and documentation of capacity requirements
- Improvement and optimisation of system control
- Early detection of operational risks and reduction of unforeseen interruptions
- Necessary service interventions are coordinated efficiently by means of remote diagnostics
- Regular system checks and reports by a trained ACR employee
we take care of virtually everything –
logistics and assembly service directly from us.
You don’t have to worry about a thing – logistics and assembly service come directly from us. For air-cooled or water-cooled chillers, heat exchangers, air conditioners, dry coolers, hydraulic modules or mobile heaters and accessories such as pumps and hoses: the acr team organises transport, delivery and unloading through to turnkey installation of the rented system at the destination. Everything is provided under one roof, if that’s what you want.
The hydraulics of the rented modules are optimally integrated into your system, ensuring smooth and safe operation even for complex systems with extensive accessories.
- Delivery and installation of mobile chillers or heating systems
- Preparations for provisional integration into existing system
- Connection, laying and filling of water hoses
- Connection and routing of air hoses
- Integration and connection of accessories such as heat exchangers and pump modules
- Turnkey installation of the rental products