Assembly technician / Assistant (m/f/d)
At the Munich site
In your new role, you will make an essential contribution to looking after our machines in the central warehouse and on the customer’s premises. Whether it’s commissioning, maintenance, service or repair, you take expert care of our rental machinery.
What you can expect in your role
- You support the construction and modification of our systems for rental use
- You are involved in assembly of the rental equipment on site
- At the end of the rental period, the equipment is dismantled and cleaned, repaired and stored in our central warehouse.
- You enjoy working with forklift trucks and loading and unloading lorries
- You help with the production, sanding and painting of frames that are made to transport our machines
- You look after our rental machinery
What you bring to us
- Completed vocational training is an advantage
- Alternatively: several years of professional experience in this field
- Technical knowledge
- Class B driving licence, forklift licence is an advantage
- Committed, reliable and structured approach to work with a team mentality
What you can look forward to
- Above-average salary including holiday pay
- Capital benefits and company pension scheme
- Permanent employment contract
- First-class company car
- Limited travel (approx. 25%)
- Flexible holiday arrangements, including in the summer months
- Excellent environment: our company atmosphere is characterised by the positive team spirit of a supportive and transparent family business!
If you are looking not just for interesting work, but also for a friendly and accommodating working relationship, then get in touch! Benjamin Trost is your point of contact and he looks forward to receiving your application, ideally by email. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone.