Mechatronics engineer / Refrigeration engineer / Service technician / Master (m/f/d) in refrigeration and air-conditioning technology
At the Munich site
In your new role, you will make an essential contribution to looking after our machines in the central warehouse and on the customer’s premises. Whether it’s commissioning, maintenance, service or repair, you take expert care of our rental machinery!
What you can expect in your role
- First you check that the machines are operating properly on our in-house test stand
- You then install the rental equipment at its location and ensure commissioning runs smoothly.
- If there are temperature fluctuations, you are there to deal with them! You apply your expertise to identify and eliminate faults on the customer’s premises.
- You are cool in the face of problems because you know the solutions – providing technical support by phone or cloud-based remote monitoring
- You enjoy providing emergency service as required.
What you bring to us
- Completed vocational training as a mechatronics engineer, refrigeration system engineer, system engineer or master in refrigeration technology
- Alternatively: several years of professional experience in one of these fields
- Good technical knowledge
- Class B driving licence
- Committed, reliable and structured approach to work with a team mentality
What you can look forward to
- Above-average salary including holiday pay
- Capital benefits and company pension scheme
- Our company’s success = your bonus
- Permanent employment contract
- First-class company car
- Limited travel (approx. 25%)
- Flexible holiday arrangements, including in the summer months
- Excellent environment: our company atmosphere is characterised by the positive team spirit of a supportive and transparent family business!
If you are looking not just for interesting work, but also for a friendly and accommodating working relationship, then get in touch! Benjamin Trost is your point of contact and he looks forward to receiving your application, ideally by email. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone.